- This event has passed.
Positive Parenting Workshop at Bloom
February 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Struggling with meltdowns? Overwhelmed with you toddler’s aggressive behavior? Wondering how to get your 6-year-old to do their chores? If timeouts aren’t working and you’re tired of yelling this workshop is for you! This interactive workshop will provide you with specific techniques to create a stronger connection with your children and raise them to be capable, responsible and respectful.
This class will be based on the principles of Positive Discipline created by Dr. Jane Nelsen. The five criteria for Positive Discipline include discipline that:
- Is Kind and Firm at the same time. (Respectful and encouraging)
- Helps children feel a sense of Belonging and Significance. (Connection)
- Is Effective Long-Term. (Punishment works short term, but has negative long-term results.)
- Teaches valuable Social and Life Skills for good character. (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, accountability, contribution, cooperation)
- Invites children to discover how Capable they are and to use their personal power in constructive ways.
*Dr. Jane Nelsen. About Positive Discipline. https://www.positivediscipline.com/about-positive-discipline
Presented by Christy Weber, LPCC & Certified Positive Discipline Educator
$40 per person or $60 per couple.
*This workshop is most appropriate for parents with children ages 18 months to 12 years old.
Purchase your class pass!
Purchase a class pass in advance for your yoga session.
Prenatal Jin Shin Jyutsu Relaxation Workshop$15.00 ADD TO CART
June 50% off promo class
$15.00ADD TO CART
Positive Parenting Workshop – Individual$40.00 ADD TO CART
Positive Parenting Workshop- Couple$60.00 ADD TO CART
Surviving the First Years – Couple$60.00 ADD TO CART
Surviving the First Years – Individual$40.00 ADD TO CART
Yoga – 8 Class Pass$100.00 ADD TO CART
Yoga – 4 Class Pass$55.00 ADD TO CART
Yoga – Single Class$15.00 ADD TO CART